Certified in Production and Inventory Management
Since 1973, the CPIM program has educated more than 90,000 manufacturing professionals on essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, procurement and supplier planning, material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, sales and operations planning, master scheduling, performance measurements, supplier relationships, quality control, and continuous improvement.
Benefits of CPIM
A CPIM education can help you to:
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management.
- Improve efficiency across the processes of your organization’s supply chain.
- Streamline operations through accurate forecasting.
- Predict outcomes more accurately.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by delivering products and services Just-in-Time.
- Increase profitability by optimizing your organization’s inventory investment.
- Enhance your credibility among peers, employers, and customers.
Candidates must pass all exams for the following modules:
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Master Planning of Resources
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Execution and Control of Operations
- Strategic Management of Resources
Please see our Events page for dates and times of current public CPIM offerings. Any module can be offered at your facility for groups of 8-10 participants. Please contact David Warren (Chapter President) for details at: dwarren81