Certified Supply Chain Professional
The APICS CSCP brings your company’s entire value chain into perspective. By giving you a truly end-to-end view of the supply chain, you become the expert, not just within your organization’s walls—you become the global expert.
From manufacturing to service, in business and consumer markets, the increasingly important role of effective supply chain management affects all organizations. Customer expectations are high—with the APICS CSCP, you can ensure that your company not only meets, but exceeds them.
Who are APICS CSCP Designees?
- Professionals seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding of their entire supply chain.
- Employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration.
- Innovators promoting global supply chain management.
- Managers working to affect lead time, inventory, productivity, and the bottom line.
- Hard workers trying to move forward in their careers.
CSCP modules include:
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Strategy, Design and Compliance
- Implementation and Operations
Candidates must pass one all-inclusive exam to earn the CSCP designation
Learn more about the CSCP program and how to earn this credential
The Blue Ridge Chapter times our CSCP courses to correspond with exam windows. Please see our Events page for dates and times of current public CSCP offerings. Any module can be offered at your facility for groups of 8-10 participants. Please contact David Warren (Chapter President) for details at: info